Postal Lesson Submission Questions
Trinity provides its current student body access to view database records including information about course assignments and grades. Prior to submitting this form, you are encouraged to access your student records at http://www.trinitysem.edu/Database.html. Once you have reviewed your student records, please use the following guidelines.
- If it has been at least 10 days since your assignment was submitted
- via postal mail and you want confirmation it was received, you may contact the Postal Lessons Coordinator by submitting this form.
- via online and you want confirmation it was received, you may contact the Online Lessons Coordinator.
- If it has been at least 6 weeks since your assignment submission and you have a question about receiving your grade, you may contact the Grades Coordinator.
- If you have a question about a recorded grade, you may contact the Grades Coordinator.