Online Lesson Submission Questions
Trinity provides its current student body access to view database records including information about course assignments and grades. Prior to submitting this form, you are encouraged to access your student records at http://www.trinitysem.edu/Database.html. Once you have reviewed your student records, please use the following guidelines.
Trinity’s online upload process gives immediate confirmation that says either “Upload Successful - Your document has been uploaded successfully.” or you see an error page (for various reasons shown on that page). If you did not get a message that your lesson was successfully uploaded, then please go to the Lesson Submission Instructions page and follow the upload instructions again. If you still do not get a successful message please contact Tech Support for help.
- If it has been at least 10 days since your assignment was submitted
- via online and you want confirmation it was received, you may contact the Online Lessons Coordinator by submitting this form.
- via postal mail and you want confirmation it was received, you may contact the Postal Lessons Coordinator.
- If it has been at least 6 weeks since your assignment submission and you have a question about receiving your grade, you may contact the Grades Coordinator.
- If you have a question about a recorded grade, you may contact the Grades Coordinator.